quinta-feira, 30 de março de 2017

I'm a glass half full kinda guy.

I am a dreamer
My mind is far away
The future is all that matters
Don't worry
All this torment will pass
As the sun will rise again
Life will eventually realize
You are not a bad guy
You don't deserve what you get
Kindness is underrated
Someday
You will find what you look for
And joy will be your middle name
No time for the world
You and her
And your future
But I ask
Don't wait up
Go to sleep
It's late and I don't know where she is
It's bad luck if you see her before
Because she will come
When you least expect
When you've lost faith
And feel like the world isn't fair
And your life isn't
What you always wanted
She will come and bring you down
Tear your defenses apart
Asking if she can cuddle in your arms
Don't worry
It's not a lie
I've seen it
I've seen her
She is coming as fast as she can.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário