terça-feira, 21 de março de 2017

Scared as ever.

I have so many things to tell you. So many things to share. About me. About you. About us. But I won't say. I won't tell you what I think. I won't give you my advice. This is something you have to figure out on your own. I can't influence you. Any doubts you have, any insecurities, they are yours. Take them. Solve them. Work them out. I don't care what you do, all I ask is for you to be sure. I will support you. I won't be angry. Yes. Of course I will be sad, but I love you too much to be mad at you. For trying. I know you did. We both did. We both knew the difficulty of it all, and how hard it would be on us. But I realized that I couldn't be scared. Of trying. Of wanting to be with you. Of getting hurt. And so I made promise to myself. I wouldn't be scared. I wouldn't ignore this feeling. I wouldn't ignore us. So here I am, my love. Pouring out all this crap. Waiting for you. To make a decision. So, when you do, come looking for me. I will be waiting at our usual spot. Anxious as ever. Scared as ever.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário